1. Identify the core concepts associated with the nursing management of women, children, and families.
2. Examine the major components and key elements of family-centered care.
3. Explain the different levels of prevention in nursing, providing examples of each.
4. Determine examples of cultural issues that may be faced when providing nursing care to women and children.
5. Outline the various roles and functions assumed by the nurse working with women, children, and families.
1. Demonstrate the ability to use excellent therapeutic communication skills when interacting with women, children, and families.
2. Apply the process of health teaching as it relates to women, children, and families
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
This question was first posted at writeden.com!